Maria Droste Counseling Services
Licensed, Fee-For-Service Clinicians
Maria Droste Counseling Services is seeking licensed, competent, and compassionate fee-for-service clinicians (LMFT, LMHC, LCSW, LMSW) to join our outpatient mental health team. We are looking for experienced licensed behavioral health therapists who can provide psychotherapy for individuals, couples, families and groups.
Our agency serves clients from all populations and ages. Our suites are warm and welcoming from as soon you walk in with a mindfulness-based waiting area. This is a great opportunity for therapists wanting to work on a team that prides itself on optimal therapeutic care and support of one another!
While a fee-for-service position is not for everyone, consider these benefits seldom offered elsewhere:
- Set your own hours, coming in on days and times that work for you and your other responsibilities
- See as many or few clients as you want, no quotas to meet
- Receive administrative and clinical support such as supervision, in-service trainings and case consultations
- Work with the same freedoms of an independent practitioner while being a part of a team!
- Incentives for providing supervision to interns (we pride ourselves on giving back to the community and future mental health clinicians).
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Provide outpatient individual therapy (Couples, family, or group therapy but not required)
- Maintain client treatment records in accordance with agency guidelines
- Refer patients, clients or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Collaborate with family members, schools, community providers, or ACS as needed
- Master’s level or higher with a current New York License (LMFT, LMHC, LCSW, LMSW)
- Malpractice insurance (if you do not have this, we could provide support on how to obtain this).
- An interest in therapy and providing support to others!
We invite you to become part of the Maria Droste family and feel the support around you! The environment allows you to give your most authentic, excited, and clinically connected self. Our compassionate approach is not just for our clients, it starts with our staff, volunteers, and interns!
If you are interested in joining our team to help make a difference, please call or email:
Natalie Medina-Minton, LCSW, BC-TMH
(212) 889-4042 x 1